A spacious 3,300 square foot aerobics studio with a cushioned “Action Thrust” maple floor offers over 40 classes weekly taught by certified instructors and designed for all levels at a variety of convenient times to fit your schedule.
Classes are FREE to members and ongoing – no registration required:
- Fun and unique classes are being added all the time.
- Classes are open to both men and women.
- Riviera also coordinates free social activities for members of all ages.
- AB Blast – Get a GREAT core workout in this intense AB class.
- Boot Camp – Army style cardio and strength workout incorporating individual and team skills, drills and thrills.
- Cardio Kickboxing – A fun and energizing class where you will learn kickboxing and self-defense movement during a non-stop, non-contact workout.
- Cardio Mix – This awesome workout mixes it up each week with step, dance styles, and strengthening exercises.
- Group Cycling – A physically and mentally invigorating indoor cycling class for beginners as well as advanced participants.
- Group Kick – This electric fusion class of martial arts and boxing movements will kick your cardio fitness, while defining and shaping your body.
- Group Power – This barbell class strengthens all your major muscles in an inspiring, motivating group environment.
- Hatha Yoga – Learn yoga poses that ease tension and stress while increasing strength, flexibility, and circulation. Hatha Yoga also improves balance and coordination. Deep breathing and relaxation restore energy.
- Healthy Moves – This low-intensity class is perfect for anyone, the class starts with a mild cardiovascular session, and is followed by low-intensity strengthening exercises.
- Pilates – Mat based workout that uses resistance, stretching and strengthening exercises to help create long, lean musculature and reduce fatigue.
- Pilates/Yoga Fusion – Strengthen your core while improving your flexibility and balance in this class that incorporates Yoga and Pilates moves.
- Sculpt – Shape and tone your body without building muscular size or bulk. This workout combines flexibility and cardiovascular conditioning using light-weight dumbbells.
- Step – Traditional step aerobics routine of low-impact patterns and optional power moves, finishing with cool-down stretches and core conditioning.
- Strength Training – This ultimate muscular challenge combines an aerobic workout with a variety of strengthening equipment including weights, bands, steps, and tubes.
- Tabata – This class is a high-intensity interval training workout that features several rounds of targeted exercises to burn fat and increase your cardio workout that will awaken all your muscles.
- Turbo Kick – This intense cardiovascular challenge is a combination of kickboxing moves, as well as dance moves choreographed to high energy and motivating music.
- ZUMBA – The #1 dance-based fitness craze in the country. Fall in love with its infectious music, easy to follow dance moves and body beautifying benefits.